Baby Walker Learning Harness
This walking harness is easy to use to conveniently assist your baby through all stages of walking development. It prevents painful backaches from leaning and bending over while keeping baby safe from falls or bruises.
Frequently Bought Together
This baby walker assistant harness is a great learning accessory that helps build confidence in your growing toddler as they learn to walk, without you bending down and straining your back!
Why do Moms love this?
You can let your toddler learn to walk unassisted at her own pace without rushing them, engage core muscles while learning to balance themselves in an upright position. She can do it without holding your hands with confidence which will quickly develop into walking independently so she can explore and see the world from a different view with ease.
Why you need this:
- Helps toddler learn how to stand up and walk, safely, confidently.
- Your toddler will no longer need to walk with her arms extended over her head. No tugging or twisting little arms.
- No more falls or bruises! Baby learns to balance more naturally.
- Allows you to lift or pull the baby with one hand or two hands.
- No stress or strain on parent’s back and arms, and helps maintain a natural, upright posture, not slouching while guiding baby to walk.
- Pediatrician Recommended for babies learning to walk (6+ months).
- Very easy to put on and take off. Adjustable buckle strap for snug fit. The support straps are easily removable and adjustable in length to accommodate adults of various heights.
- Easy to wash and keep clean. Very lightweight and easy to carry everywhere.
- 100% cotton and 3D-meshed design, comfortable & breathable.
- Detachable zipper closure design to assist baby through all walking stages.
“Either this thing is magic or it gave my son the confidence to walk. We used it once and there he went…” – Customer
Add to Cart to get yours now before sale ends.
**NOT Sold in Stores.